Not Getting Emails?
Are You Having Issues With Receiving Camberwell & Peckham CLP Emails?
We are really sorry if you have been experiencing issues with receiving emails from Camberwell & Peckham CLP. This could be due to several reasons, ranging from your email preferences to problems with the Labour Party email system.
If you are not receiving our emails, please try all of the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Check your Junk email and Spam folders to see if our emails are going into there.
- If they are and you are using an email client/app/programme on your computer such as Outlook, add the email address email@example.com to your list of ‘safe senders’ or ‘safe contacts’ in the client/app/programme by following the advice in the program’s Help section
- If you are using an online service such as Gmail, add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of ‘safe senders’ or ‘safe contacts’ with your email provider. Here is a quick guide on how to do this for several common email providers: https://www.getyouonline.co.uk/news/how-to-add-an-email-address-to-a-safe-sender-list
- Check your Labour Party communication preferences by visiting: https://www.labourorganise.com/communications
- Check that the Labour Party has the correct email address for you by visiting: https://my.labour.org.uk/
- Check whether your inbox is full. If so, you may need to delete some emails to start receiving emails
If the problem persists, please follow this link to email the CLP secretary and let them know. We can then raise this issue with the Labour Party email provider to try to get it resolved.